If you want to check out the boundaries of your precinct, or look up a particular person to see what precinct they are in, this is the tool for you!!
1. To get to the Map website, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the link below called "CLICK HERE" (You may wish to print these basic instructions first on how to bring up and use the precinct map, so you don't have to jump back and forth between websites)
2. In the left hand column, under SWIPE LEFT OR CLICK HERE, click "LAYERS"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the TABLE OF CONTENTS list, click on the box next to "ELECTION DISTRICTS AND PRECINCTS" (under Overlays Heading at bottom)
4. The map on the right now shows the precincts in different colors.
5. You can search for a particular person using the search box, or if you want to close the search box, just click the "X" on the upper right corner.
6. You can zoom in and out on the map by using the Large + and - signs on the left.
7. To reposition the entire map, left click your mouse on it and hold, then move the map and unclick.
8. If you search for a particular property owner, lots of data comes up including which precinct they are in.
9. Play around with it, it's fun!
Thanks to Ted Crackel for pointing out this nice feature of the Greene County GIS system!